ArcGIS Desktop Training
Learn to use ArcGIS
This two-day robust course provides hands-on experience together with a conceptual overview of ESRI’s ArcGIS software. The course teaches basic ArcGIS functionality and enables participants to quickly take advantage of the software’s powerful display and analysis capabilities.
You will learn how to:
- Display and query all types of geographic data.
- Analyse your data to discover important information
- Use coordinate systems, particularly the GDA.
- Map features from GPS coordinates.
- Create maps.
- Symbolise and classify data to discover new insights into your data.
- Integrate data from a variety of sources.
- Create and edit your own geographic data.
- Work with a variety of databases.
- Increase you skills and value to your organisation
Made in Australia
- Instructor presentation of topics, concepts and techniques using slides and live demonstrations
- Practice sessions; each student receives a work book that guides them through realistic ArcGIS activities.
- Questions and discussions.
What our students say
“Fast learning, excellent course”
Andy Baird, Greening Australia:
“As a teacher and workplace trainer, I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the training – the environment was also excellent, thank you”